- 2017-2022 Can-Am Maverick X3
- Soft urethane sealing beads for positive seal - Ends leaking/dust ingress around the seal.
- 47% Increase in dust holding over the OEM filter - Maximum power and extended service intervals
- 99.992 efficiency - Unmatched on ISO fine dust - Keeps the finest dust and silt out of your engine!
- Washable and Reusable - Super-tough, synthetic hybrid fiber structure specifically designed for a simple maintenance routine using compressed air or vacuum. Wash when needed. Last's for years, saving you money after a few uses!
- No Oiling - Just clean it, let it dry and roll out!
- Great for Off-Road, Sand, Trail Riding or Anywhere you ride your X3!
Put an End to Having Dust and Dirt in Your Can-Am X3's Engine Now!!!
The factory cellulose (paper) filter offers fractional efficiency of approximately 30% on very fine dust. R2C air filters raise the fractional efficiency by almost 3 times over the stock filter, keeping your engines clean in the most severe conditions!!!
R2C's X3 air filters offer unmatched engine protection and easy maintenance in a long-life, oil-free, high performance air filter. R2C's tough, synthetic fiber structure stops and holds dust to .3 microns! These filters rely on advanced military media technology and are designed for severe duty use. R2C air filters will outperform every competitive filter produced for Polaris application.
R2C filters feature a specially designed media that allows performance and efficiency to be restored to near new each time by simply using compressed air from inside out, making frequent washing unnecessary in order to restore filter performance.
R2C air filters feature a media that is fully compatible with washing. Biodegradable cleaners such as Simple Green or other mild shop degreasers can be used. Simply place the filter in a light solution or spray the cleaner on the filter. Allow the solution to loosen the particulate for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Shake the filter to remove residual water and allow a full day or two to dry. Do not apply aggressive compressed air to filters while wet. While the media may discolor, filter efficiency and restriction are not affected.