Hunterworks Severe Duty CVT Drive Belt for 2016-2020 Polaris RZR XP Turbo/ Turbo S/ RS1
Fitment 2020-2020 RZR PRO XP 2020-2020 RZR PRO XP 4 2016-2020 RZR XP Turbo 2016-2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo 2018-2020 RZR XP Turbo S 2019-2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo S 2018-2020 RZR RS1 2019-2020 Ranger Crew XP 1000 2018-2020 Ranger XP 1000 Best Belt on...
- 2020-2020 RZR PRO XP
- 2020-2020 RZR PRO XP 4
- 2016-2020 RZR XP Turbo
- 2016-2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2018-2020 RZR XP Turbo S
- 2019-2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo S
- 2018-2020 RZR RS1
- 2019-2020 Ranger Crew XP 1000
- 2018-2020 Ranger XP 1000
Best Belt on the Market!!!
- Made in the USA - Hunterworks belts are Made in the USA. These belts are engineered to meet or exceed OE standards.
- Long Service Life - Made from a proprietary construction application, these drop-in belts require no clutching adjustments and have a minimal stretch effect under load for consistent shifting
- 1% Warranty Rate - These belts can sport the title of having a less than 1% failure rate! That's because these belts are purpose-built to handle the unique demands of harsh CVT applications
- Engineered for Toughness and Strength - Out of the 2 part numbers from Polaris, this belt closely resembles the thicker 17+ style belt. This is even a step higher since its about .028" thicker in the cross section over the 17+ style belt. These belts have deep trapezoidal top cogs and rounded bottom cogs that offer optimal heat resistance and let the belt run cooler over a longer period of time.
- Common Sense 1 Year Warranty - We'll get down to what the warranty covers; As long as you didn't purposely try to blow your belt up, install it on the wrong UTV, install it incorrectly or have other clutch issues, we will replace the belt with a new belt.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.Shipping
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full po