No matter your UTV’s brand or chosen terrain, our fuel tuners can help optimize it for power, speed and torque. With our extensive library of dyno-tested tunes and the ability to flash your ECU from the trail, you’ll have a tune for every trip. Our Power Vision easily connects to your UTV through the OEM-style connectors, so installation is a snap. You can then flash your UTV and unplug the device, or you can use it as an instrument panel for more information on your fuel efficiency, air/fuel ratio, and more.
- The power of an ECU-Reflash in the palm of your hand!
- Gain up to 22 HP when used in conjunction with Trinity Racing Stage 5 Exhaust!
- Unit holds multiple tunes so you can change tunes without a computer!
- Adjust rev limit!
- Adjust speed governor!
- Raises limp mode to 7000rpm!
- Adjust cooling fans engagement temperature!
- Adjust drive by wire!
- 2017-2020 Can-Am X3
- 2017-2020 Can-Am X3 Max
- 2020-2020 Can-Am X3 RR
- 2020-2020 Can-Am X3 Max RR
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and send out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather-resistant for use in all conditions
- High-contrast display, viewable in direct sunlight
MADE FOR UPGRADES
Our Power Vision fuel tuner line can hold multiple tunes right on the device, which means that you can reflash your ECU changing conditions right from the trail. Keep a tune available for each of your favorite upgrades and terrains to optimize your UTV for everything you need.
Not just a fuel tuner, Dynojet's Power Vision devices are also powerful monitoring tools to track your progress as you ride. The data can then be viewed using our Power Core Software to help you improve your tune. It can also be used as an extra instrument panel when mounted to the dash of your UTV for even more control over your progress.
Power Core Software
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
- Connects dynamometer runs with fuel tuners
- Adjusts/creates calibrations and maps